Chief Executive Officer
Nanette Carney is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of The Carney Group.
Her background includes extensive experience in branch office administration with the IBM Corporation. After several promotions and a successful run with the company, Nanette left the corporate world to raise a family of seven children.
With a strong desire to return to the workforce years later, Nanette discovered a need in the employment sector for mature, experienced professionals. In 1992, along with her husband, John, she launched The Carney Group. With a strong commitment to placing “Gold Collar Workers®,” her empathy and sensitivity to counsel candidates on establishing their second/third careers skyrocketed her company to an award-winning, nationally-recognized employment firm.
A graduate of Mount Saint Joseph Academy and Gwynedd Mercy College, Nanette ensures that The Carney Group operates with the highest level of integrity and exhibits a strong passion for servicing and building lasting relationships with each of their clients. She has over 20 years of community service with CYO, the LIMAS of St. Rose of Lima, and non-profit organizations throughout the region.
- 2016 CEO of the Year, Main Line Chamber of Commerce
- Finalist, Smart CEO, Cornerstone Awards
- Hall of Fame Honoree, 2014, Mount Saint Joseph Academy
- Winner, 2012 Philadelphia Business Journal Woman of Distinction
- Winner, 2012 SmartCEO Brava Award
- Chairperson, PennSuburban Chamber of Commerce Women's Network
- Member, Mount Saint Joseph Academy President’s Council
- Member, Gwynedd Mercy College Alumni Board
- Member, Univest Foundation Board of Directors
- 2001 Gwynedd Mercy College Distinguished Alumna Award Recipient
- Founding Member, North Penn Chamber of Commerce Women’s Network